Skip to content
How long does the average repair take? Typically, repairs range from 45-60 minutes. Most android repairs take 1-2 hours, unless we have to order replacement parts which can take 3-4 days to arrive from our warehouse.
- Does repairs offer any sort of warranty on their replacement parts? All repairs are covered under our 90 day warranty. Unfortunately, any damage to your device after we replace any parts will void your warranty.
- What type of payments do you accept? We accept all major credit/debit cards.
- Do you only repair screens? No, we repair more than just screens. We fix batteries, charger ports, cameras, and much more.
- Can you fix water damaged devices? We can try to preserve your information, but we can’t guarantee that your device will work the same or even work after we inspect your device for water damage.
- Do I pay upfront? We do not require payment upfront for iphone repairs. We require $20 down on ALL android repairs, and 50% down on phone purchases if we don’t have it in stock.
- Will my Phone look and function the same after repair? Yes, your device will look and function the same after your repair. If there is extensive damage or something that won’t work the same after your repair than we will let you know.
- Do I need to worry about loosing any Apps, pictures, or music on my phone? It is a possibility that you could lose all your data during the repair of your device. We recommend backing your data up prior to getting your device fixed. Most data on smartphones can be saved through cloud services (iCloud, Google, etc). If the damage to your device is preventing you from backing your data up we can’t guarantee that you won’t lose your information.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh